In October we wear PINK! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Ireland Current Breast Cancer Statistics - Source Breast Cancer Ireland
- One in nine women will develop breast cancer in the course of their lifetime.
- Incidence of male breast cancer is one in 1000.
- We have 3,700 new cases of breast cancer diagnosed each year.
- 30% of women are diagnosed between the ages of 20-50 years.
For every Save the BOO-BEES Bandana sold we will donate €1 from the sale to
Breast Cancer Ireland
- Double -sided snap on bandana
- 100% Cotton
Please always keep your pet supervised while wearing their bandana.